The order is open to anyone over the age of eighteen. It does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexuality, religion, race or class. There is no assumption that prospective members will have a background in or knowledge about Magick. Admission is either by personal introduction by an existing member or application to the Order. Prospective members are interviewed by two senior members of the Order, who will bear in mind the following criteria:
- Candidates must be committed to the ethical position of the Order
- Candidates must be able to work with the imagery and mythos of the Order, and be able to find this imagery inspiring in their Magickal development.
- Candidates must be committed to the rules of confidentiality in the Order, both in the content of the ritual and the personal details and lives of other members.
- Candidates must be able to work co-operatively with other members from a variety of differing backgrounds and approaches.
- Candidates must be competent enough, personally, intellectually and emotionally, to be able to participate in intensive Magickal work and training.
When a candidate is accepted into the Order, they start a course of study about the basics of Magick and the nature of what the Order does. The content and duration of this will vary considerably from person to person. If this proves successful, the candidate is invited to an initiation ritual. In this ritual the candidate connects to the powers of the higher dimension and is accepted as a member of the Most Noble Order of the Masters of the Temple in the first degree.